Viper XL Simulation System
Flight-Dynamix has developed state of the art Full Mission Simulators, Avionics Trainers and Aggressor Stations based upon the popular F-16 Fighting Falcon (aka "Viper").
The Viper XL provides full fit, form, and function for the F-16 driver. Using glass instrumentation and displays, the Viper XL allows trainers to simulate any facet of the pilot education curriculum. The Hi-Fidelity Viper XL configuration includes the side and center consoles, ACESII ejection seat, HOTAS controllers, 15" heads-down LCD touch screen and 10.4" LCD Center Pedestal Display.
This video showcases the avionics features of FDX's F-16 Viper XL flight simulator. Watch more of our videos here.
- Height – 50” (127cm)
- Width – 58” (147cm)
- Length – 61” (155cm)
- Weight – 350lbs (159kg)
- Seat Adjustment – 6” (fore and aft)
- 60" OTW Display System
- DMO Hi-performance, HLA 1.3 compatible software license
- Modified side stick controller with pressure transducers
- Fully integrated and functional simulated LRUs.
- Instructor Operator System console
- Annual Maintenance agreement and software upgrade programs are available
- Shipping, delivery and setup are not included in the unit price.
- Lockheed Martin Training and Logistics (LMTL) - Orlando
- USAF – Robins AFB (HARM Missile Training)